On March 30th, CMS hosted a webinar to provide agents & brokers information on how to navigate client situations that would be considered complex. Slides are now available on the Agents and Brokers Resources webpage along with additional reference materials.
Some of the situations addressed in the slides are listed below:
- Determining if a household qualifies as "multi-tax" and how to group family members for QHP's
- Moving from a QHP to different coverage
- Family member enrollment to a QHP by preference
- How to apply, allocate, and reconcile premium tax credit advance payments
- Deciding between eligibility options like QHP Coverage or Medicaid, Medicare or CHIP