Welcome to Our Website
With over 30 years in the industry, we are confident that we can help you take your business to the next level! Whether you are new to the business or a 20 year veteran, we are here to help. Take a moment to familiarize yourself with our exciting portfolio of carriers and products you will find that we only represent the best! Once you begin a relationship with Eldercare you will have access to nationwide quote engines, production reports, view company appointments, writing numbers in all states you are appointed just to name a few.
We offer customized lead programs, training from the best agents in the country, prospecting tools, contest incentives and much more. Our goal is not only to train you how to maximize your time doing what you do best, but also to build a relationship that last for many years to come. Our company is run by veteran agents that understand and respect what you need to be successful. You are not just a number to us! Call today and let us start working for you to ensure your continued success in the most booming industry in the country!
- 2019 UHC Certifications launch June 25th
Certify early! The sales materials portal will open mid-August for Enrollment Guide orders! By certifying early, you can ensure you’ll have materials ready to go by October 1. The longer you wait to certify, the less likely you are to receive materials by October 1.
NEW! A built-in Fraud, Waste and Abuse course
No need to visit the Centers for Medicaid Services (CMS) site to take the Fraud, Waste and Abuse course. The content is now built into the Ethics and Compliance module. A huge time saver for you!
How to take certifications:
- Certification modules and tests are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week on Jarvis>Knowledge Center>Training>Certifications.
- You will have six attempts to complete an assessment with a minimum passing score of 85 percent.
- Each time you launch the assessment an attempt is counted, whether you complete the assessment or not. Important: Be sure to schedule uninterrupted time in order to complete the entire assessment without losing an attempt.
- Upon answering a question, immediate feedback lets you know if you answered the question correctly or incorrectly.
- For more information, refer to the 2019 Certification User Guide on Jarvis>Knowledge Center>Training>Certifications.
Ready to begin? Click here! Call 800-777-9322 with questions
- AHIP OPENS TODAY
The 2019 AHIP opens today! It REALLY is that time of the year again! The annual cost of this test can be a drag… who wants to pay $175 for a test that can take hours??!? Do you want to find out how to pay ONLY $25? Call 800-777-9322 to find out how!
Or Click here to begin for full price.