Welcome to Our Website
With over 30 years in the industry, we are confident that we can help you take your business to the next level! Whether you are new to the business or a 20 year veteran, we are here to help. Take a moment to familiarize yourself with our exciting portfolio of carriers and products you will find that we only represent the best! Once you begin a relationship with Eldercare you will have access to nationwide quote engines, production reports, view company appointments, writing numbers in all states you are appointed just to name a few.
We offer customized lead programs, training from the best agents in the country, prospecting tools, contest incentives and much more. Our goal is not only to train you how to maximize your time doing what you do best, but also to build a relationship that last for many years to come. Our company is run by veteran agents that understand and respect what you need to be successful. You are not just a number to us! Call today and let us start working for you to ensure your continued success in the most booming industry in the country!
- Fine-Tune These 5 Emotions to Boost Your Sales
- Self-awareness. First, you must be able to assess your own emotions so you can identify the areas you can improve upon. It’s important to be able to be honest about what emotional characteristics you have that can help- and hurt- your sales.
- Ability to problem solve. As an insurance agent, you are a problem solver. Your client’s problem is they need insurance coverage, and it’s your job to solve this by providing them with what they need. In order to effectively problem solve, you must listen to the client, understand their specific needs, and evaluate your portfolio for the product(s) that will best fit their situation.
- Empathy. While listening to your client’s needs, it’s important to be able to understand their emotions and concerns about their situation. Accepting their feelings and identifying that you understand them builds trust within the relationship with your client.
- Staying optimistic. Many times your clients will have health issues and touchy subjects they will need to address with you as you’re assessing their needs. It can be easy for them to feel anxiety, sadness, or embarrassment when discussing these things, so it’s important for you to remain optimistic and remind them that you are there to help them work around some of these inconvenient parts of life.
- Be assertive. Being passive with your clients will never give them- or you- the maximum benefit. Being aggressive can flat out turn them off and ruin your chance at a sale. Being assertive is the sweet spot right in the middle you must learn to master. The goal with assertiveness is to move the client towards the proper product(s) in a gentle yet timely manner. Don’t be afraid to guide your clients in a direction they may not have expected, but be sure to construct your words and demeanor in a solid and supported suggestion rather than an order.
- Humana Introduces New Agent Portal “Vantage”
Click Here to view our training calendar for July and choose a training session that best fits your schedule.