Welcome to Our Website
With over 30 years in the industry, we are confident that we can help you take your business to the next level! Whether you are new to the business or a 20 year veteran, we are here to help. Take a moment to familiarize yourself with our exciting portfolio of carriers and products you will find that we only represent the best! Once you begin a relationship with Eldercare you will have access to nationwide quote engines, production reports, view company appointments, writing numbers in all states you are appointed just to name a few.
We offer customized lead programs, training from the best agents in the country, prospecting tools, contest incentives and much more. Our goal is not only to train you how to maximize your time doing what you do best, but also to build a relationship that last for many years to come. Our company is run by veteran agents that understand and respect what you need to be successful. You are not just a number to us! Call today and let us start working for you to ensure your continued success in the most booming industry in the country!
- Did You Miss Part 1 of Endurance Training?
Did you miss Part 1 of Endurance Training? If so, you can check it out right here or on our YouTube channel. Great tips for selling MA all year and customer follow-ups! Don’t forget to join us for Parts 2 & 3 Feb. 10th & 17th. Click on our “Training” tab and register today!
- Healthcare Professionals Receive Guide to Reduce Hospital Readmissions Amongst Ethnically and Racially Diverse Medicare Recipients
Hospital readmission rates for Medicare recipients categorized as potentially avoidable are higher amongst African and Hispanic Americans according to the Disparities Solutions Center at Massachusetts General Hospital and the NORC (National Opinion Research Center) at the University of Chicago. A study was conducted along with CMS and results show that readmissions cost Medicare $26 billion annually with $17 billion of that being categorized as potentially avoidable. CMS urges the importance of equity in healthcare amongst racial and ethnic groups and is dedicated to educate Medicare recipients, doctors, and healthcare providers in an effort to close the gap. The organizations collaborated and created a guide promoting a call to action with specific directives to reduce hospital readmission rates for ethnically and racially diverse Medicare recipients. Some of the most common conditions for readmissions and 30-day readmission rates for African-American and Hispanic Americans combined are as follows:
- Acute Myocardial Infraction- 17.8%
- Congestive heart failure- 22.7%
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)- 20.7%
- Pneumonia- 17.3%
Directives to reduce these readmissions include:
- Identify root causes
- Start from the start- address the patients need and educate them from the beginning
- Focus on culturally competent, communication-sensitive, high-risk scenarios
- Deploy a team- create committees and teams to spearhead readmission reduction efforts
- Creating a Strong Radar- to identify those who are being readmitted
- Consider systems and social determinants
- Foster community partnerships to promote continuity of care
To read the full report, click on the link below: