Welcome to Our Website
With over 30 years in the industry, we are confident that we can help you take your business to the next level! Whether you are new to the business or a 20 year veteran, we are here to help. Take a moment to familiarize yourself with our exciting portfolio of carriers and products you will find that we only represent the best! Once you begin a relationship with Eldercare you will have access to nationwide quote engines, production reports, view company appointments, writing numbers in all states you are appointed just to name a few.
We offer customized lead programs, training from the best agents in the country, prospecting tools, contest incentives and much more. Our goal is not only to train you how to maximize your time doing what you do best, but also to build a relationship that last for many years to come. Our company is run by veteran agents that understand and respect what you need to be successful. You are not just a number to us! Call today and let us start working for you to ensure your continued success in the most booming industry in the country!
- Sign Up to Sell ACA, Medicare Advantage, Med Supps, and Prescription Drug Plans in Wal-Mart Stores
“Healthcare Begins Here” is Wal-Mart’s in-store program that will staff 2,250 stores with independent insurance agents for both the Affordable Care Act and Medicare AEPs. This provides agents the opportunity to offer their services in a high-traffic, branded kiosk with additional marketing support and signage throughout the store.
Agents are required to be certified to sell at least two under 65 ACA carriers, as well as a minimum of three over 65 MA-MAPD carriers. The enrollment periods run concurrently between the dates of 10/1/2015 and 1/31/2016.
Additional requirements to participate are as follows:
- Must be a top-performing, compliant agent
- Spend a minimum of 20 hours in-store per week: 4 days; 5 hours per day
- Standard time slots per day
- $250.00 non-refundable, up-front store reservation fee with additional $250.00 due within three weeks
- If additional $250.00 is not paid within the three week period, store will become available and initial deposit will be lost
- Option to deposit full $500.00 up front to secure your store
- Option to cost/time share with another agent, but both agents MUST meet all store minimum requirements
Store selections are already underway and will continue to run through May- contact us as soon as possible so we can reserve your store of choice. Stores are delegated on a first-come, first-serve basis along with the required deposit amounts. Agents will be required to attend registrations, carrier appointments, and store training meetings in preparation for the AEPs. Store training will include meetings with store managers and pharmacists to ensure consistent communication and information for customers. Don’t miss this opportunity to join what Wal-Mart plans to make a yearly event in their stores to provide customers with the opportunity to purchase healthcare plans!
- Do You Have a Top-Performing Personality?
Personalities are unique to each given individual; some characteristics come more naturally while others may require some development. Studies have shown that top-performing sales representatives share some of the same characteristics that contribute to their success. Check out the qualities below- do you have a top-performing personality?
- Language Skills. The ability to communicate with others is essential in dealing with clients, whether you’re discussing health issues or explaining policy options. Top-performers use higher-level language skills than lower performers. Underperformers communicate, on average, around the 8th or 9th grade level where high-performers scored between the 11th and 13th. Good communication skills establish trust and credibility with your clients.
- Commitment to Achievement. High-performing sales representatives show dedication and commitment to achieving their sales goals. They see meeting their quota as a non-negotiable and go to great lengths to meet and exceed them every time. Top salespeople utilize all resources made available to them from their company and their managers to help them achieve their goals.
- Internal Skepticism. Most high-performers consider themselves optimists- but high performers retain a level of internal skepticism. This quality keeps them always feeling like there is room for improvement and working towards greater goals. It’s important to feel satisfied in your capabilities, but never so satisfied you feel there is no more room for growth.
- Strong Management Relationships. Top-performers value their relationships with their managers; they are sure to communicate with them daily and value their input. Some of the most important skills managers contribute to high performers are leadership, practical experience, communication, and sales intuition. Top-performing sales reps take the opportunity to use their manager’s experiences to direct them in the right path.
- High Company Morale. High-performing sales reps tend to show a greater sense of pride in their company than low-performers. They also show high regard for their sales teams if they are a part of one. Keeping a positive spirit about where you work and who you work with lifts your attitude and confidence while poising you for success.
You may feel you possess each quality, or you may feel like you just have one or two- and that’s okay. As long as you recognize the qualities necessary, get the proper training, and commit to success you can join the top-performing ranks! Sign up for a speech class, start using the tools your organization provides you, or have more conversations with your sales manager. Self-improvement is first a decision- then an action. Every scale to the top begins with one step- so get moving and start your journey to the summit of high-performing sales!