Welcome to Our Website
With over 30 years in the industry, we are confident that we can help you take your business to the next level! Whether you are new to the business or a 20 year veteran, we are here to help. Take a moment to familiarize yourself with our exciting portfolio of carriers and products you will find that we only represent the best! Once you begin a relationship with Eldercare you will have access to nationwide quote engines, production reports, view company appointments, writing numbers in all states you are appointed just to name a few.
We offer customized lead programs, training from the best agents in the country, prospecting tools, contest incentives and much more. Our goal is not only to train you how to maximize your time doing what you do best, but also to build a relationship that last for many years to come. Our company is run by veteran agents that understand and respect what you need to be successful. You are not just a number to us! Call today and let us start working for you to ensure your continued success in the most booming industry in the country!
- UHC’s Jarvis doesn’t kickoff till July but 2018 certifications open TODAY!
UHC’s new agent portal, Jarvis, was scheduled to kick off June 22nd, but it has now been delayed until July. This does not affect the launch of certifications TODAY, Monday, June 26th. Agents can still do the 2018 certifications, but you will have to use the current website to do so. Click here to get started!
- Save $50 on the AHIP through United HealthCare! Also, check out what modules are being eliminated!!
AHIP certifications started Monday, June 19th!!
Here are a couple of reminders for you:
- The $50 AHIP discount from UHC is only available if you access AHIP through the link in the UHC Agent website starting June 26th!!
- AHIP is not required if you will only be selling UHC Medicare products!!
- AHIP transfer to UHC will not be available after you start certifications in the UHC website!!
Follow these STEPS if you are taking AHIP and want the $50 UHC discount:
- Step 1 – Wait until June 26th to start AHIP
- Step 2 – Access AHIP through the link in the UHC Agent Portal on or after June 26th
- Step 3 – Once you finish AHIP, transfer your certifications to UHC
- Step 4 – Come back to the UHC Agent portal and finish up the remaining certification modules such as AARP, Med Supp, and electives (Events Basics)
Changes for 2018 UHC Certifications:
The Medicare Basics module will cover the MAPD and PDP products this year – these separate modules are being eliminated!
Call EIS for more information on saving EVEN MORE $$$$! 800*777*9322