Almost everyone has experienced a loved one who has died all too soon and completely unexpected. This can leave families with financial challenges during a time when emotional pain is at an all time high. As an agent, you should be well equipped and comfortable to make sure your clients understand the importance of end-of-life planning. Let’s face it, the fact of the matter is, someday, we will all die. Have that conversation to protect your clients and their families.
10 reasons Final Expense is a must:
- The potential to grow a book of business in this market is astronomical. Funeral cost are at an all time high and will continue to rise.
- Take advantage of the opportunity, unlike most professions, Life insurance doesn’t require prerequisites other than a state specific life license.
- Final expense is by far the quickest and easiest way to enter the insurance industry, people in the industry call this “a door opener”, leading to sales of other types of insurances.
- You are your own boss, you set your own hours and can typically start making money within the first week.
- Guaranteed sales are everywhere- yourself, your family, loved ones, friends, and anyone you truly care about….practice what you preach.
Final expense is relatively simple compared to other products in the market, there are plans for every type of budget and personal health.
Your target market is limitless, since the large majority of Americans are low-to- middle-income households.
You are offering a solution to a problem which more than 90 percent of Americans agree, that it makes sense and it is needed.
You are minimizing some of the biggest end-of-life challenges for families; being uneducated, uncomfortable, unfamiliar, and unprepared.
Most people have attended a funeral and experienced the emotional and financial challenges. This is now a reality to those and they are more likely to purchase a final expense policy.
Get started today! Give us a call 800-777-9322